Skip to main content

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

Here, you'll find a collection of my favorite things to do, including book reviews, baking recipes, and DIY projects. I also post random things that go through my head, such as answers to random questions I have and random thoughts that go through my mind.

A bit about myself:
My name is Jenny Chau. I love animals, crafting, baking, pilates, and reading! When I have free time, you'll probably find me sticking my nose in a book. I especially like fiction books in the genres of dystopian, adventure, and action. My favorite books are The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken, the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, the Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi, and The Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa.

I'm quite petite in size and I'm pretty shy. I have the cutest dog ever named Chiko. He's a cream-colored Pomeranian, and he's quite big for his breed, probably because we fed him too much milk when he was little. He's also scared of a lot of things, especially other dogs.

I love all kinds of animals: dogs, horses, cows, pigs, elephants, deer, owls, you name it. I don't own many live animals, but I do have a LOT of stuffed animals. Like, boxes of them. I'm also EXTREMELY TERRIFIED of bugs and spiders (and yes, bugs and spiders are animals). They're too fast and creepy ... gives me the chills.

I love food, especially fruit and chips and chocolate, but I can't stand onions, cilantro, and ginger (funny since I'm Asian). I also enjoy baking and decorating sweets like cakes and cookies. I try to make them as healthy as I can since I'm trying to cut down on extra sugars so I can get fit again. I try to workout every day, but, you know, sometimes I get too busy or I forget. heh.

I'm treating this blog as my diary, and everything I post will be my personal opinions. I do not intend to offend anyone who reads my posts

Alright, that's it for now.